Terms and Conditions of GST Suvidha Solutions
The term GSS shall hereinafter referred to as GST Suvidha Solutions. The website www.gstsuvidhasolutions.com is owned, managed and controlled by GST Suvidha Solutions. GSS will provide service as may be required by BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD.
BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD. provides 300+ services under one banner including GST services, Banking & Financial , Loaning, Web Developing Services, ISO Certification, CSMS Services, Accounting Software, Safety Products etc.
By entering into contract with GSS, the user will be deemed to have complied with and will be bound by the terms and conditions of this contract. The agreement will be enforce for 25 years and will be auto renewed every 5 years . The cost of renewal will be Nominal/ NIL.
GSS may modify any of these terms and all such changes will appear on our website http://www.gstsuvidhasolutions.com
The homepage of website requires the visitors to fill the form that contains the following informations ie , personal information, name, e-mail id, mobile number, profession, location , pin code, state, etc...
The user of this website has to comply with following conditions:-
- The visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of website.
- The user shall not modify any terms and conditions or notices mentioned on website.
- User should be of minimum 18 years of age.
- Information provided by user should be true and accurate.
- Website should not be used for fraudulent or speculative purpose or for transmission of threatening , defamatory, pornographic , political or any other unlawful material.
- The user shall not use the website for any unauthorised activity which is punishable under Section 43,45 and chapter XI of IT Act.
- The website can be used only for personal and non commercial purpose.
- Confidential and personally identifiable information of any user shall be stored in encrypted form and shall not be disclosed.
- No person shall knowingly/ intentionally conceal, destroy or alter or intentionally / knowingly cause another to conceal , destroy or alter any information on the site.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Every estimate and each quote is based on our understanding of your desired requirements and as per the given time frame.
Any change of functions including micro improvements may incur additional cost time to time. Kindly ensure your clarity of opinion in front (face to face ) meeting.
By accepting an agreement/ quote, you will agree to accept all the terms & conditions of BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. Acceptance may be verbal, through e-mail, by payment of initiation or signing an agreement/ quote.
- Clients should be ensured that we have included all their needed requirements in our proposal form/ estimates/ agreements and that we fulfil their reqirements by understanding their exact need. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with specific details or specific requirements.
If such details are not provided , we will proceed with our understanding of requirements and need , accordingly.
- At a later stage, if there arises any discrepancies, it may lead to some additional charges to compensate for such changes. Thus it is very much essential that you clarify each and every aspect of your website development and your required services and ensure that you have been quoted on perfect and right requirements.
- We always operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose their exact estimations at the time of quotation or agreement.
If any discrepancy arises due to unclear requirements on part of client, it will not be borne by BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
We advice them in advance and include proposal cost of any complexity related to specific task.
- BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. will always make every possible effort and provide every support system to their clients from time to time in order to complete their project.
- Reasonable delays are always accepted if functions are redefined or modified.
- There are limited Man-Hours allocated to each and every task including all their duties ie business analyst, digital system , project management system and admin panel system.
- Minor changes can be included in the Man-Hours . They will be analysed on selected case basis.
- Any type of delays from client’s end may extend project’s time frame and may incur additional cost.
- Any type of rework on projects or task will attract additional charges. Any changes made by client after the approval of design will involve additional cost.
- Any type of programming error reported during or within the limited time frame after development does not attract additional charges.
- Any type of requested modifications during the development or after the GO LIVE approval will involve additional breakup charges. All the additional work over and above the estimates will be specifically charged at the time of billing.
- Under no circumstances will BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. be liable for any delays caused by changes in the project briefed down.
- Website / Applications and related material contains all the necessary functions that is required within such specific time frame of starting or launching a project.
- Any type of delays thereafter may delay the project and incur additional charges.
- Multi device/responsive compatible web pages are tested on the semi/ android platform. Over and above this, if you require testing to be done on any other device, it requires to be discussed with us in advance.
- If your application is hosted on our server, any additional Man- hours that may be required due to any server to network related issues and which are not covered in our quotes/ applications may be charged separately.
- BIDULA SOFTWARE CODES are copyright of BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD. ( not include open source software). This code can be handed over for an additional cost for use once all previous invoices are settled. Codes are available only for use, modification for reuse, for further development, by specified owners of that legal entity.
- Please note that at any stage during the project, ₹550 per week administration cost will be chargeable and may be increased accordingly.
- If the project is required to be put on hold then indicate us in written , 15 days in advance. To put the project on hold without incurring additional charges, we will need the account to be up to date. Further details about the same can be discussed at the time such situation arises.
- The website/ software application will be designed on the web via using a commercial grid/ web server or similar setup. Based on traffic, website may perform if deployed on a generic office network environment.
- BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. takes no responsibility for any open source proiduct such as WORD PRESS, OPEN SOURCE CARTS etc.
- It is completely client’s responsibility to update all their component and third party software. We always suggest to take regular active / inactive backups to avoid any type of disruptions.
- BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD. is offering packages in coordination with third party providers. Changes to third party’s rules, regulations, terms and conditions may ultimately affect the services we provide.
- Domain registration / renewal are not included as part of our project proposal unless mentioned otherwise. These changes are not included by us.If required a quote / application for this will be submitted separately and will be approved by our client.
- Hosting charges are not included in the quotation unless mentioned otherwise. BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. can organise an appropriate hosting solutions if required. Quatation for required services will be submitted separately and approved by the client .Client shall organise their own hosting and we shall be consulted before finalising the type of database, required technology and development.
BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. will not be liable for any delays or errors caused by direct/ indirect actions of hosting company.
- BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD. always builds and tests the website/ applications/ server/ hosted domain.
BISPL cannot give access to their test server/ test website to the clients or any third party.
- The website/ application can be transferred to a nominated third party server upon full payment of their invoices and current dues.
- Notwithstanding any other option, provisions ascertains that a client entering into this agreement with BISPL will be granted unconditional licence to the customer to communicate, publish, use, reproduce, exploit, vary or otherwise deal with
I. Text and content
III. Images used in published website and associated functionalities.
This will not include intellectual property like digital strategies, programming, codes, database, structural reform, scripts, forms and work review.
Quality, Health & Safety Management Consultancy Service Tax & Conditions
- All evaluates/estimations/ quotations are based on our understanding of your requirements as per the given time frame. Any type of functional changes may incur additional cost . We need to ensure, overview and clarify our understanding in the front meeting basis.
By accepting these, you need to agree to the terms & conditions of BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
Acceptance can be via verbal, e-mail, payment initiation or signing an agreement.
- The time of completion of a job will be 30 days after receiving a particular work order.
- Stationery items like printers, scanners etc. and documentation work will be the responsibility of the client.
- The client will also provide the manpower for all types of data entry jobs involved during ongoing consultation of the management systems.
- The company will provide consultancy support systems for an additional 15 days or audit date whichever is earlier from the date of completion of our work whose certification opinion will be provided free of cost. In case the client makes his/her queries to our website, email@example.com ,our support team will reply as soon as possible.
- Continuous maintenance changes will be charged by BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. at nominal rate. The quotation is required to be accepted within 15 days from the date of issuance. If not accepted within this time frame, it must be reissued at the earliest.
- A total of 18% GST is applicable over & above the quoted price.
- Price quoted is for only one time completion of scope of work as described in the quotation.
Payment obligations are non cancellable and fees paid are non refundable.
- The company will only commence on the work once quoted application is made and funds have been deposited .
- The contract will require depositing 15% of total invoice fees in advance.
- Apart from this, 50% will also be deposited with the company till the work requirement is fulfilled .
- Total of 18% GST will be added to the fees and will be displayed separately on invoice.
- Outstation /on site/offsite service support fees will be based on requirements and location. It will vary according to time, location and mentioned city. Food and travel allowance will be extra over and above this.
- Payment obligations/ discrepancies/ partial payment are non cancellable & fees paid are non refundable.
- BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. will only commence the required work once the quoted application is submitted and funds have been deposited.
- If client defaults in payment of any charges or other amount due to him under the mentioned contract and fails to rectify such default within 10 days of receiving written notice specifying such default , then BIDULA IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. will be giving to their clients a 15 days prior written notice or a documented mail thereof to terminate this contract as of the specified date mentioned in such as notice.